Internal Comms (Installations) Ltd are currently recruiting a Voice & Data Engineer.
The candidate will be based from our Preston office with the majority of works in the North West, however will be required to travel around the UK as and when required.
Company vehicle, Mobile, Tools & Full PPE provided
Job Type: Permanent
- The main responsibilities will be to install, terminate and test cat5e, cat6 and multi-core cables.
- Repositioning internal distribution points, working within cabinet and link cables
- Labelling data cables, patch panels and floor outlets
- Installation of all types of containment such as conduit & trunking.
- Network solutions for remote locations and events.
- This is a customer facing role so the candidate must have proven experience dealing with customers
- The candidate must be professional in both manner and appearance at all times
- The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure, on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Good time keeping and communication skills are imperative
- The candidate must have the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels
- The candidate must be eager to learn and succeed
For this role, you’ll need the following:
- Full and current driving licence
- CSCS Card
- A PAL Card, IPAF Card or IPAF certificate
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org